RESERVE YOUR DREAM VACATION

Reserve Holidays in Sesimbra




Rua Almeida Garrett 13/54,
Quintinha, 2970-296 Sesimbra, Portugal
+351 21 268 90 13
+351 96 515 44 79
welcome@viladesol.com

Upon receiving your request, we will inform you our availability.
To confirm your reserve, we will ask you a 20% payment by bank transfer. The remaining 80% must be paid at check-in.
To cancel your reserve, and receive the 20% payment refund, kindly email us at least 60 days before your check-in.
If you have any questions, you may reach us by welcome@viladesol.pt

Vila de Sol is located in Quintinha (Venda Nova), between Lisbon and Setubal, only 3 kilometres away from Sesimbra and its beaches, near Meco beach and the Serra da Arrábida National Park and 30 km away from Lisbon. Get in touch to reserve holidays in Sesimbra.

Airport

Vila de Sol is located 35 km from Lisbon airport. There is a diversified network of transports to Vila de Sol.

Rent a car

We highly recommend you rent a car so you can take profit of your holidays with comfort and flexibility. At the airport there are many companies: Europcar, Hertz, Sixt, Avis.

Airport Shuttle

If you don't want to rent a car, you take advantage of our personalized airport shuttle service for EUR 80,00 (round trip).

Weather

In Sesimbra you can enjoy a temperate climate. The summer heat is usually tempered by refreshing winds. The best time to travel to Sesimbra is between May and October.

Supermarket

A 10-minute walk from Vila de Sol you will find boutiques, coffee, restaurants, a pharmacy, and several supermarkets: Lidl, Pingo Doce, Continente, Aldi where you can do your shopping.

Transportation

Within 3\4 minutes from Vila de Sol there is a bus stop that gives access to Sesimbra, Cacilhas and to the wonderful Lisbon city.

Perfect in every way! Pool, room, beds, shower, breakfast, hospitality. We stayed one more day because we did not want to leave...Gijs, Portugal, Agosto 2020

Soberbo. Simpatia e cuidado da proprietária. Notório o honesto gosto de bem receber da Maria.Tiago, Portugal, setembro 2019

Maria, Maria, Maria!! Diese Frau ist zur Gastgeberin geboren .... man fühlt sich sofort wohl und wird rundum versorgt, betreut und herzlich verwöhnt .. wir haben es geliebt! Auch als wir ein kleines Problem mit unserer Tochter hatten, hat uns Maria sofort unterstützt, uns zur Apotheke gebracht, übersetzt etc. etc. ... Herzlicher, liebevoller geht nicht! Und erst das Frühstück .... jeden Tag eine Überraschung - liebevoll angerichtet ... besser geht nicht. Maria, wir danken dir für eine wunderbare Zeit und Alles Gute ...

Anton, Austria, August 2018

A fantastic experience hosted by a lovely lady. A lovely buffet breakfast with a wide variety and choice. The layout was beautiful and must have taken considerable time and effort.Ken, United States, July, 2019

Paradise. Amazing owner of the hotel tries to do the BEST for her guests! The best place to spend time in Portugal with family and get first authentic advises about what to do in the country. We used to advise and sharply increased the value of our first visit in Portugal. The best sunset on the Cabo Espichel ever we saw (just 15 km).Vk79, Russia, August 2018